NEW YORK (TRP) -The fact is, many of us weren’t born with runway ready-style, and at times it seems others aren’t even ready for the sidewalk.
Sometimes, all it takes is just one quick fix to get your look right. The Ramos Project hit the streets with fashion blogger True Fashionista Now, and went on the prowl for fashion victims and trendsetters, offering up some quick tips on what to do and what to avoid.
- Achieve this summer’s ‘it’ look by wearing a simple pop of color (orange, aqua blue, red, green) such as a t-shirt, shorts, sneakers, wristwatch or sunglasses.
- Oxford wing tip shoes is a must for a well dressed ‘in the know’ male fashionista. Be bold and try colored laces on them or colored soles or even colored socks.
- Neon colors with accessories for sunglasses, suspenders, belts, wristwatches is a hot season trend. Be bold, take a risk and try one and among this season’s fashion elite.
- Fedoras with colored bands are a big trend this summer season. Easily bring pizazz to any look by topping it off with a fedora.
- A simple pop of bright color such as a belt or accessories(statement necklace or wristwatch) easily puts you in this season’s fashion trend.
- Print fabrics are a must this season. Wear a print shorts, top, swimsuit or dress or mix it up with other plain fabrics and become this summer’s fashion achiever.
- If you must wear your heels all summer, try some espadrilles that are this summer season’s fashion must have.
- It’s all about the nails this season, the more over the top nail designs the better. Go for blues, orange, tattooed designs or even beaded nails design.